Fluoride Free WA Party are now calling for candidates for the 2017 State election.
Whilst you don’t have to be a ‘special or gifted’ individual, Fluoride Free WA Party require individuals to remain professional and endorse the Party’s policies as set out on the policy page.
To be eligibility to run in the State election candidates must;
- have resided in Western Australia for one year or more,
- be 18 years or over,
- not be subject to any legal incapacity,
- be an Australian citizen,
- be an elector entitled to vote at a WA State election.
To apply as a candidate;
- You must be a Fluoride Free WA Party member.
- Register your interest to run as a candidate by returning this form by 31st December 2016. Late registrations will be considered at the Party’s discretion.
- A simple interview process will take place either by phone, via skype or in person.
- If successful, the relevant candidate forms will need to be filled and submitted along with a candidate application fee of $250.00
- Endorsed candidates will be notified in writing.
Fluoride Free WA thank you for taking time out of your busy life to contribute to this important health and ethics issue which will be sure to benefit all Australians.
Q: What do I have to do to become a candidate?
A: To become a candidate it is as easy as steps 1 – 5 above. Once endorsed, candidates can spend as little or as much time as they want campaigning.
Q: Does a candidate need any special training?
A: No, Fluoride Free WA Party candidates are every day Western Australians wanting to bring positive change to the people of WA. Fluoride Free WA Party ask that candidates agree to follow the rules of the Party. Although candidates will have personal opinions on other issues, we ask that you uphold the Party ethos at all times. Involvement in other controversial issues may dilute Fluoride Free WA’s goals.
REGISTER HERE to become a candidate.
Or if you have further questions about becoming a candidate, feel free to contact the secretary: email@example.com